Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Year of 3-Day Firsts for Me

So I'm sitting here in the crew tent before Crew Day starts in AZ and I have a lot of time to reflect. I'm realizing how much this is a year of firsts for me when it comes to 3-Day.

5. This is the first year I am doing AZ!
4. This is the first year I am leading a team other than Camp Logistics (Youth Corps)
3. This is the first year since 2005, that I won't be going to San Diego. Kinda sad about that one.
2. This is the first event I won't have any Ka'Nunu Ohana on event.
1. This is the first time ever (started in 2003), that I will get to see Opening Ceremonies!

I'm sure this weekend will be bound full of firsts and I am looking forward to new beginnings.

1 comment:

dadheartsacro said...

I thought of another first. First time sleeping in a tent on 3-Day